Last revision: January 1, 2012.
TripleCFusion.com maintains this website for your personal information. This Agreement contains all of the terms and conditions between TripleCFusion.com and you and governs the use of the website. By accessing, browsing, or using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be accept and be bound by these terms and conditions of use and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please DO NOT use this website.
Please READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY before using our website.
1. USE OF SITE
Do not use the TripleCFusion.com for any illegal purposes. You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
• Use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content.
• Use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Service.
• Use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
• Use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting shill reviews.
• Use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
• Use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (international users agree to comply with laws in their jurisdiction regarding online conduct and acceptable content).
• Transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”).
• Modify, adapt or hack the site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with this site.
• Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the site.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
• Use the Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes.
• Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of site content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service.
A. Warranties and Disclaimers
Considering the real-time nature of the discussion forums, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. TripleCFusion.com does not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
B. Limitation of Liability
In no event will TripleCFusion.com be liable for any damage (including without limitation damages relating to lost revenues or profits, lost data, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction) resulting from or in any way related to the use of any materials posted or made available in the discussion forums or any other website to which a link is provide or on which a link is provided to the discussion forum, even TripleCFusion.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the legal theory on which such damages are based.
C. Removal of Content and Account Termination
Messages and content are typically deleted as a result of, but not limited to the following:
• Profanity in subject lines or signatures, or profanity within messages deemed to be blatant as opposed to incidental.
• Spamming or commercial solicitation.
• Flaming or trolling other members with the apparent intent of inciting or perpetuating a conflict or argument.
• Bombing forums or individual threads with repetitive, pointless posts.
• Posting personal e-mail or chat dialogues.
• Posting pornographic or otherwise objectionable material.
• Impersonating other individuals or false representation.
• Discussion of illegal activity, or posting links to other websites that deal with such activities.
• Posts made under secondary usernames or other aliases.
• Posts which are completely unrelated to the forum in which they are posted.
• Excessive cross-posting (this is considered spam).
• Posts which breach another member’s privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, addresses or other personal information.
• Copyright violations.
You may request to deactivate your account at any time by contacting TripleCFusion.com. If you deactivate your account, we will use reasonable efforts to stop displaying your profile, but may continue to display your content, particularly as it involves others.
Termination, suspension or deactivation could prevent you from accessing your account, your content or any other related information. Upon termination, suspension or deactivation, you retain ownership of your content you’ve contributed or created, but access to your content may be restricted. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content. You are responsible for backing up and archiving your content.
D. Forums Acceptable Use
You agree, through your use of the discussion forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violation of any law.
You agree, through your use of the discussion forums, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
You agree, through your use of the discussion forums, not to post advertising of any kind in the Forums (with the exception of links to TripleCFusion.com advertisements) whether you are a private party or company.
TripleCFusion.com also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
E. Reporting a bad post
F. Username and Password
You will select a username and password when completing the registration process. You are solely and fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to: (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security and (b) ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
3. ADVICE COLUMN
Ask Triple C is an advice column written by TripleCFusion.com staff. In submitting an e-mail, you should be aware that names are always changed if the e-mail is published in any form, whether print, online or by any other means. E-mails are edited to conform to advice column style and for space. In addition, other identifying information may be changed. For example, an accountant might be said to be an engineer, or a woman with two children may be said to have one child. We never share e-mail or physical addresses with any other party for any purpose. Nor do we use any e-mail or physical address except to acknowledge receipt of an e-mail, and/or to provide an answer to a question. TripleCFusion.com answers as many e-mails as we can. Given the volume of e-mails received the chances any one letter will be published are small, but you should know that possibility exists.
We never publish e-mails where the writer says “do not publish or post my letter,” or words to that effect. However, including that request reduces the chance your e-mail will be answered.
All information gathered on this website is stored within a database to which only we and our hosting services provider are provided access. However, as effective as the reasonable security measures implemented by us may be, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our website’s servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
When you submit a letter or e-mail, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose that we choose. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of e-mail you submit.
4. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This website may provide links or references to non-TripleCFusion websites and resources. TripleCFusion.com makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non- TripleC.Fusion websites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any TripleCFusion site. A link to a non- TripleCFusion.com website does not mean that TripleCFusion.com endorse the content or use of such websites or its owners. In addition, TripleCFusion.com actions is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from a TripleCFusion.com. When you access a non- TripleCFusion.com website, please know that it is independent from TripleCFusion.com and that TripleCFusion.com does not control the content on that website. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have any queries regarding the Service, do not hesitate to contact us.